( ) 1. A. season B. special C. busy
( ) 2. A. kittens B. puppy C. piggy
( ) 3. A. sports B. second C. still
( ) 4. A. faces B. noises C. kites
( ) 5. A. walk B. sing C. dance
( ) l. My cousin’s birthday is on Mid-Autumn Day this year!
( ) 2. That’s my brother’s birthday, too!
( ) 3. When is Grandma’s birthday?
( ) 4. My birthday is on March 21st.
( ) 5. They have white and black fur now.
( ) 1. A. It’s on September 10th. B. It’s on October 1st.
( ) 2. A. It’s on April 1st. B. It’s on May 1st.
( ) 3. A. It’s on September 27th. B. It’s on September 8th.
( ) 4. A. It’s on May 9th. B. It’s on May 10th.
( ) 5. A. My birthday is on April 4th. B. It’s on November 2nd.
( ) 1. How many new kittens does your cat have?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
( ) 2. How old are the kittens?
A. 6 days old. B. 21 days old. C. 4 days old.
( ) 3. What colour are their eyes?
A. White. B. Black. C. Blue.
( ) 4. Who can the kittens play with?
A. Sarah. B. Robin C. John
( ) 5. When is your dad’s birthday?
A. August 21st. B. February 23rd. C. November 30th.
October 12th April 20th November 4th February 23rd January 1st
school trip English test Dad’s birthday John’s birthday Sarah’s birthday
(1) When is Dad’s birthday? A. It’s on New Year’s Day.
(2) When is John’s birthday? B. It’s on October 12th.
(3) When is the school trip? C. It’s on April 20th.
(4) When is the English test? D. It’s on February 23rd.
(5) When is Sarah’s birthday? E. It’s on November 4th.
A. B. C. D. E.
(1) Jack’s birthday is on November 21st.
(2) We usually eat mooncakes on Mid-Autumn Day.
(3) It often rains here in summer.
(4) My birthday is on April 8th.
(5) Father’s Day is on the third Sunday in June.
A. on B. of C. in D. with E. for
(1) We can have a birthday party for both _______ you.
(2) There are some special days _______ April.
(3) I’ll cook noodles _______ her.
(4) It’s _______ the second Sunday in May.
(5) They can play _______ Robin.
A. Can we get some round balloons and long balloons, too?
B. What shape(形状) would you like?
C. I’d like a fruit cake, please.
D. I’ll have a great birthday party.
E. Let’s get some ice cream on it.
Lisa’s birthday is on October 18th. It’s on Wednesday. She is going to have a birthday party. She wants to invite Peter, Gao Wei and Li Yan to her birthday party. They can celebrate after school. Today Lisa’s parents go shopping with Lisa. They want to buy a birthday cake and some other things for her birthday party.
Mum: What kind of cake would you like?
Dad: _______________(2)_________________ A round(圆形的) one or a star(星形的) one?
Lisa: I’d like the star cake. How nice!
Mum: Yes, it looks lovely.
Dad: OK, and I’ll get some jelly(果冻) for you, too.
Lisa: Thank you. I love jelly. _______________(4)_________________
Dad: Certainly. You can buy some balloons.
Lisa: Thank you. _______________(5)_________________
Today is March 15th. I put some flower seeds(种子) into a big pot. I put in
some water, too. Now it’s in the sun.
Today is April 1st. I am so excited. I can see a sprout (芽). It’s small and
green. It’s so lovely. I water it again and put it in the sun.
Today is April 15th. My plant(植物) has two green leaves. I water it every
day and make sure it gets lots of sun.